Search This Blog

Sunday 21 August 2016

21st August: Raise Your Standard
(Isaiah 55:8,9 NKJV) “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways, says the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth,so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.”
The above scripture should not be seen from a perspective that man will never be able to think or reason like God. God gave us His Word so that we can think like Him. Faith will never be natural until we begin to think like God. It takes the God-kind of thoughts to exercise the God-kind of faith.
The plan of God for you is that His Word should be your standard. You have a responsibility to discover what God has said about the different aspects of your life in His Word and go a step further to establish these discoveries as final authority. Then watch as every discovery you make in the Word becomes for you a vital truth making you prevail over the matters of life.
When God’s Word becomes your standard, victory becomes a way of life. Everything in your life reflects the reality of God’s Word that the devil stops being a threat to you. Things that were not working before will begin to work. Make up your mind to esteem the Word of God today and you will be esteemed in all your ways.
DAILY SCRIPTURE READING: Isaiah 55: 1-13
MY DAILY CONFESSION
I am the righteousness of God and I live by faith. I have the God-kind of faith in my heart, so I please God in all my ways. I am free from fear, doubt and unbelief. I have received a precious faith from God. My faith is active and effective at all times. I walk in great faith because I pay much attention to the Word of God.
I have a world-overcoming faith because I am born of God. Nothing is impossible with me because my trust is in the power of the Almighty God. I believe all the promises of God and the Word is working for me. I believe and I receive all that God has in store for me.
I am not of them that draw back but I believe to the saving of the soul. I hold on to my confession until I see my desired manifestations. Life flows continually out of my mouth. Everything around me is subject to change through the eternal Word of God in my heart and mouth.
I honor God and His Word in all my ways. Therefore, I am honored in life with health, soundness and all- round prosperity. I have the spiritual attitude of faith. I am always quick to believe the Word and my life is full of good results.

No comments:

Post a Comment